Welcome, and thank you for visiting Oak Grove Baptist Church online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of worship, fellowship and ministry opportunities available. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site, or come in for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor.
Our Mission is Caring
Our Reason is Christ
We are to be fully devoted to Jesus by opening our arms to those in search of the Truth. We show God’s love and concern for our fellow man at every opportunity. Through works of outreach and opening our doors to listen and love, we feel that we are walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
Our Church is located along Highway 11 in Kaw City on the peaceful banks of Kaw Lake in North Central Oklahoma.
Sunday Morning Worship
Sunday Evening Worship
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering and Week of Prayer for North America Missions
Mission Team meeting with Immanuel Baptist Church,
April 11th @ 5 PM in Blackwell.
Hospitality & Deacon’s Meeting following PM worship.
Serving at NOC Collegian Noon Day – April 13th arriving
at 11:00, Serving from 11:30-12:30
House and Grounds Committee – Wednesday @ 5:15 PM
April Business Meeting – Wednesday @ 6 PM
Mission Trip to Puerto Rico in June 29-July 7
Covid19 shots available at Kanza Health Center – Newkirk.
Call the Center for appointments.
PRAISE GOD, we have resumed services back at the church building. We have Sunday School at the regular time of 9:30 and worship service at 10:45 and Sunday evening Bible Study at 6:00. Also Wednesday Prayer and Bible Time at 6:00.
We will continue to place new sermons online from time to time so look under the Tabs at the top of the page - "Most Important Things" - "Opening God's Word Together".
Resuming attendance is a personal decision about whether you are ready to attend in person or not. Let God lead you in that decision and use His wisdom to make your decision.
For those who choose to attend in person at this time, we want to continue to be wise in our assembly with sensible approaches to reducing any spread of germs.
Remember these tips for caring for yourself and others:
- If you are not feeling well, have a cough, have a fever, or have been around others that do; stay home.
- Practice social distancing with space between you and the other attendees with no contact for hugs or handshakes at this time. We have plenty of seating so give your self and others some space.
- Wearing a mask is highly encouraged and using hand sanitizer often such as after coming in the building, touching items such as door handles or getting a cup of coffee.
- Most importantly continue to seek God with an open heart and depend on Him for all of our needs and continue to care for one another.
I look forward to worshiping with you this Sunday!
This Week's Anchor Point
We invite you to join our mailing list and receive emails with news, special schedules and prayer needs.
Subscribe for Email Updates
A Prayer for Our World:
God, You alone are worthy of honor, glory, and praise. With You, we can overcome every storm - including the global impact COVID-19 is having on our world.
Right now, we are asking You to:
- Heal those who are sick and protect those who are not.
- Give our leaders extra wisdom as they navigate this pandemic and economic uncertainty.
- Strengthen Your global Church. Reveal to us how we can partner together to reach the needs of those around us.
-Calm our fears. Fill us with Your hope, joy, and peace as we continue to trust in You.
- Use this pandemic to pave the way for spiritual renewal. We want Your glory, power, and healing to be on display.
Come Lord Jesus, come.
In Jesus' Name,
copied from Uversion Bible App